Tuesday, November 2, 2021

FRUSTRATED But Life Must Go On II

I generally log on to the Internet any time from 3.30AM or 5.30AM to start work. But today I am logging on only at 8.31AM. I have been struggling to fight down an urge to do something that would impact many thousands of people.

Would I be doing the right thing in contemplating to do what I have a strong urge to do? Would my behavior be any less irresponsible than those of the few who compel me towards the option that is open to me?

It is a very difficult decision – I know it is not correct that because of some idiots I should imperil few thousand people. And yet, for how long can one continue to condone irresponsibility and mindlessness and abject disregard for duty and ownership of stewardship? Because I am fully aware that the problem is not merely superficial – it is almost pathological and deep-rooted.

It is not just one or two spokes in the wheel that are dysfunctional – nearly all of them are none performing.


The state of Bhutan's civil service

Under the circumstance, what duty of a higher calling would I be performing - in continuing to suffer heartburn on a daily basis, year after year?

No comments:

Post a Comment