Saturday, July 23, 2022

US$200.00 SDF Calls For Going Beyond The Ordinary

Hi ……….. ,

Upon your acceptance of the reworked itinerary, I am happy to attach herewith the following:

1.  Reworked trip itinerary - more focused on nature and wildlife
2.  Trip Costing Sheet
3.  Bank Details
4.  VISA Form: Blank, including a sample how to fill it

SUGGESTION:
Would you like an outdoors experience? I would like to suggest tented camping at Berti in Zhemgang for 2 nights. I have top class tents and other gear for a real comfortable sleep. Should the idea appeal to you, I will send you a PowerPoint Presentation Show of the gear I will provide. Since you guys are outdoors lovers, I thought it would be a nice touch. The campsite will be close to the river banks of the mighty Mangdechu river.

Please let me know.

Bye and take care
----------------------------------

That suggestion sounds perfect. Thank you!!!

----------------------------------

Hi …………… ,

Glad that you accepted the suggestion .... I will personally go to Berti and oversee the setting up of the Camp that will be located by the banks of the Mangdechu river.

Here is the gear list I will provide for your comfort. When I provide trekking services into the wilderness ... the list is lot more extensive.














Bye and take care

Yeshey Dorji

No comments:

Post a Comment