Sunday, March 13, 2022

In Photography There Is No Such Thing As PERFECT

Having spent decades doing photography, I have come to learn that there is no such thing as a perfect shot. Every time you decide that it cannot get any better, it does get better. Look at the following two images of my continuing romance with this dainty little fellow.

The image assumed near perfect

Look at the beautiful Bokeh in the background of the second image

I thought that with the acquisition of the first image, I had just about got the most perfect image possible of the dainty little birdie called Winter Wren. But this morning I photographed it once again – only to find that it is even better then the last one. This morning’s image – the second photo – is, in my view, far superior then the last. The reason is the framing and the awesome background of the image – the overall impact is much more attractive than the first.

Please decide for yourself. This is something I have always told the young and upcoming photographers – that it is not necessarily the subject that makes the image – sometimes it is the ambience!

No comments:

Post a Comment