Monday, January 17, 2022

Reclaiming My Passion

Now that I have some time for myself, I am able to pursue my life’s passion – photography. Recently I had to go to Zhemgang to participate in the handing-over of a dwelling for a destitute couple, funded by the Tarayana affiliated Bhutan Dragons Motorcycle Club. I took some time off to shoot some birds. I had only one and a half day though – but Zhemgang is so bird rich that I still managed to acquire 10 birds that are what I call “keepers”. Judge for yourselves.

Black-crested Bulbul

Emerald Dove

Maroon-backed Accentor

Oriental Magpie Robin (Female)

Red-vented Bulbul

Rufous-necked Laughingthrush

Rusty-cheeked Scimitar Babbler

Slaty-backed Forktail

Streaked Spider Hunter

Yellow-bellied Fantail

In the coming months, I hope to be able to shoot more birds, while still being able to concentrate on my coin book, which is my immediate primary focus.

Life is looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment